Are you thinking about moving to British Columbia, a province with the third-largest city in Canada, Vancouver? Canada Visa Consultants say that BC is known for its diversity and a strong focus on natural resources, especially forestry and mining. The province is also famous for its stunning natural environment, including vast forests and a unique coastal climate.
Skills Immigration Stream – Who Can Apply?
You might be wondering how you can apply, you can do that by choosing the Best Consultancy for Canada. Well, BC has something called the Skills Immigration Stream. It’s for people like you, whether you’re a skilled worker, a healthcare pro, an international grad, or even someone looking for an entry-level job. But there’s a catch, you usually need to have a job offer or a job right now. The only exception is for international post-graduates.
Express Entry British Columbia Stream
One that is slightly more specialised. It’s for skilled workers, healthcare professionals, international grads, and post-grads. If you don’t fit into these categories, you must approach a good Canada Immigration Chennai to know what’s best for you.
What Are the Different Categories in BC PNP Draws?
Let’s break it down:
1. Skilled Worker Category: This is for people with a job offer in a skilled occupation and a few years of experience.
2. Healthcare Professional Category: If you’re a healthcare pro with the right experience and a job offer, this could be for you.
3. International Graduate Category: This category is for recent graduates from Canadian universities or colleges who graduated within the previous three years. A employment offer from a BC business is required.
4. International Post-Graduate Category: If you have a Master’s or Doctoral degree from a BC educational institution in certain programs, you can apply without a job offer.
5. Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category: If you’re in an entry-level or semi-skilled position in specific fields or in the Northeast Development Region of BC, you might qualify for this program.
How Does It Work?
Here’s the process:
You start by registering with the Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). BC will look at your job, education, location, language skills, and wage to see if it fits their needs.
You’ll get a registration score based on various factors and enter a selection pool for your chosen category.
If you meet the right criteria and have a score above a certain threshold, you’ll be invited to apply for a provincial nomination in a provincial draw.
Once you get the nomination, you can apply for permanent residence with the Canadian federal government.
It’s important to keep in mind that different categories have their own specific requirements, and your employer needs to meet certain criteria as well. If you’re an international post-graduate or a healthcare professional, you can apply directly without registering with the SIRS.
So, are you ready to explore the possibilities of living in beautiful British Columbia? Contact top imimgration firms such as Aram Visas to learn more about immigration.