Preloader Close

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa

enquire now

    Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subsequent

    The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subsequent Entrant is specially created for the skilled work regional visa (Subclass 491) holder’s family unit member. The relations like spouse, de facto partner, dependant child, stepchild or others can consider as the family unit under the Australia law.

    What You Can Do With This Visa? 

    Duration Of Stay

    The skilled work regional visa is a temporary visa. Thus, you can till the visa hold by your family member expires. But you can’t stay in Australia longer by extending this visa as it is only possible with PR. 

    Include Family

    You can include members of the family unit in your skilled work regional visa application. You can:


    The skilled work regional visa costs around AUD4,240 for the key candidate. Also, there is a charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you. The officers will use the Visa Pricing Estimator to work out what your visa will cost, and that does not take into account the second installment or other charges.

    For any candidate 18 years old or older who has less than efficient English, you might have to pay an additional charge. This cost is the second payment that you can pay only when the officers ask you to. Moreover, they ask for the charge only if they are going to grant the visa. The second installment charge for family members will cost around AUD4,890.

    Where You Can Apply? 

    You can be in or outside Australia, but not in immigration authorization when you apply for the skilled work regional visa and when they decide on your application. If you apply in Australia, then you must hold a substantive visa or a subclass 010 Bridging A visa, a subclass 020 Bridging B visa, or a subclass 030 Bridging C visa, or else your application will not be approved.


    Processing Time Of The Skilled Work Regional Visa

    The officers will evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis, and actual processing times can differ due to individual situations including:

    Eligibility Requirements 

    Here are the eligibility requirements for the skilled work regional visa – subsequent entrant.

    Step-By-Step Process To Get A Skilled Work Regional Visa

    You should follow the below steps when applying for a skilled work regional visa. 

    Step-1: Before You Apply 

    You should submit an expression of interest (EOI) via the skill select to let the officials that you want to apply for the visa. 

    Step 2: Collect Your Documents 

    To support the claims, you make in your EOI, you have to provide documents and show that you meet the eligibility requirements. 

    Step 3: Apply For The Skilled Work Regional Visa

    When you have your invitation, you can apply online and can be in or outside Australia. Also, you have the time of 60 days from the date of your ITA for the visa. 

    Step-4: After You Apply 

    Once the Australian officials receive your invitation, they will let you know. As well, you will get a notification regarding the visa grant when you are granted a bridging visa. 

    Step-5: Visa Outcome 

    When you apply for the skilled work regional visa (subclass 491) or when the officers decide on your application, you can be in or outside, but not during the immigration clearance. If they grant you the visa, they will tell you the below things: 

    Check Eligibility

    Keep a copy of the result.

    If they refuse your visa, then they will tell you the below things:

    Hope, the above lines will help you to get some knowledge about the skilled work regional (provisional) visa – subsequent entrant. Also, contact Aram Visas whenever you want to immigrate to Australia.

    News Updates

    Aram Visas is a most trusted immigration firm that offers the best immigration services , Counselling services and professional guideline/advisory to the clients on the overseas immigration process

    Corporate Office

    Disclaimer: Aram Visas is not a recruitment or placement agency. Also, we do not assist with any kind of jobs or employment offers including domestic/international Placement. We only help with work permit documentation, immigration, and the overseas education process.
    Free Assessment
    close slider