The Canada family immigration visa is specially created for candidates, or Canadian permanent residents or citizens. They can also sponsor their marital partner, common-law partner, dependent child, or eligible relative to become the Canada PR. Additionally, a Canadian family immigration visa is one of the most preferred categories among people.
Who Can Be The Sponsor Of Family Visa?
You can sponsor relatives who desire to immigrate to Canada under the family category. But as well, you have to fill in the below requirements:
The sponsor should sign an undertaking with the immigration ministry when sponsoring a member.
The length of the undertaking differs, based on the persona’s relationship and age:
According to the relation with the person whom you sponsor, there are 3 significant programs to sponsor your family or relatives.
Benefits Of Canada Family Visa
* Applying for a Canada family visa from India has one of the key advantages is that now relatives who are sponsored under this class will not need to undergo any points-based Canada points system evaluation.
* Sponsored family members who obtained Canadian PR under the family class program secure the right to live, work and study in Canada for longer.
* Close relatives and family members who come to Canada as PR can work without any restrictions now, avail themselves of language training programs, and find the right help when it comes to choosing the best employment.
* As well, the PR has full accessibility to long-term advantages like government-funded healthcare, and free education until the age of 18 years old, after that they sub-sized reduction rate at the university level with lessening tuition fees. In addition, they can get other kinds of social perks including assured income supplement, Canadian pension plan advantages, and old age security.
* They can even apply for Canadian citizenship for three years with a Canada family visa for three years post living in Canada as a PR.
Sponsorship Visa Agreement
The sponsorship agreement is a contract that outlines the sponsor and family member or relative conditions who is being sponsored for Canadian immigration. As well, the sponsor should accept that they are ready to help their dependant or relative for an agreed time without getting any social support. Furthermore, the sponsored people have to make sure they can fund themselves except the elder persons.
Canada Family Visa Fee Details
The Canada sponsorship visa processing fee should be included along with your family visa application. Here is the Canada family visa information:
Not Eligible Relationships For The Canada Family Visa
You would not be qualified to be sponsored as a common-law partner, marital partner, or spouse if:
Other Eligible Relatives
Canada family visa requirements need you to sponsor qualified relatives who are common-law partners, spouses, or dependent children. Also, they can be living or even be outside of Canada when applying for the Canada sponsorship visa application. You and as well your relative will have to meet certain eligibility requirements to be qualified. In addition, it is the sponsor’s responsibility to support their relatives economically in this country.
Apart from that, the sponsor has to meet the income requirements. Also, you can even sponsor certain relatives like parents or grandparents under Canadian family immigration.
Last Few Words
Hope, from the above lines, now you would get some information about the Canada family visa. If you need any help in getting a Canada family visa, then you can contact Aram Visas, which is the best immigration consultant for further support. We have a well-versed team that strives to fulfill your Canadian immigration and sponsorship visa needs.