It’s everyone’s dream to roam around the world. The dream may be a pursuing higher degree, getting a good career or a business expansion and most importantly spending a holiday with loved ones.
When you dream about a foreign country for whatever reason, one thing will pop in mind and also a million people question is how to get a visa?
Basically, these simple steps for almost all the country will follow to obtain the visa, which are
- Complete the Visa Application form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment online
- Get ready with necessary documents and visit the embassy on a scheduled date for an interview.
Some country may have a simple procedure to fill up and submit the necessary documents.
Also, each country have a different type of visa to enter into their country, Say example U.S will have two different types of visa,
- An immigrant visa (IV) – An immigrant visa (IV) is issued to a person wishing to live permanently in the U.S.
- Nonimmigrant visa (NIV) – A nonimmigrant visa (NIV) is issued to a person with permanent residence outside the United States, but wishes to be in the U.S. on a temporary basis. The U.S has different nonimmigrant visa classifications. Some categories are business, study, medical treatment, temporary work.
In Canada, there are four categories of immigrants:
- Family-class – Blood relation of Canadian residents,
- Economic immigrants – Skilled employees in any professional and businessperson
- Refugees – The people who displaced from the country and cannot return safely.
- Humanitarian and other categories
Recent statistic indicate top country to immigrate from India is
- New Zealand among others.
Another statistics shows that Immigration Friendly Countries to Study Abroad
- New Zealand
Australia Immigration Consultants in Chennai is the best and provide friendly service for immigration. We totally make you comfortable for your journey and making the hassle-free visa process.