In the recent express expression of interest draw, Ontario issued 823 Canada immigration invitations through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Masters Graduate Stream. Also, the applicants need points of 33 or more as well required to submit their profile within the last year. Moreover, the last largest draw conducted on 30th August 2022 saw 680 Invitations to Apply. You can scroll down the article to know the whole requirements for all the mentioned streams.
Expression Of Interest Draw Master Graduate Stream
|Date Issued||Number of invitations issued||Profiles created Date||Score range||Notes|
|September 20, 2022||823||September 20, 2021 – September 20, 2022||33 and above||General draw|
Ontario Expression Of Interest Ranking System
Depending on the following attributes, the points are awarded.
– Education field and level where the applicants completed their studies.
– English or French language skills.
– Purpose to settle outside the greater Toronto area.
– Level of skill and work experience, earnings history, and other factors relevant to Ontario job market prospects.
– Province labor market requirements and province region
Masters Graduate Stream
The Master Graduate Stream provides an opportunity to get permanent residence to abroad students who received a master’s degree in Ontario without needing a job offer. Furthermore, a claimant should meet the below criteria to be qualified to apply.
– Graduated from a Master’s degree program from a qualified Ontario institution, which was a minimum of one year full-time.
– Received at least language CLB/NCLC level 7 or above in French or English.
– Have enough settlement funds.
– Planned to reside and pursue a job in Ontario.
– Should have legal status in Ontario or abroad. Also, applications from away in Canada will not be accepted. As well, the applications should be submitted within two years of fulfilling the need to graduate with a master’s degree.
Follow Aram Visas to know more about all the recent Master’s Graduate Ontario draws. Our expert team is always here to assist you through the entire immigration process.