The Federal Skilled Traded Program is a way for skilled workers to become Permanent Residents depending on being capable in a skilled trade.
Here are the skilled trades currently qualified for the Canada Federal Skilled Traded Program (FSTP) based on the Canadian National Occupational (NOC) level B skill type
If you fail to show these experiences, then your application may be rejected by the officers.
The candidates who are applying for the Federal Skilled Traded Program should meet the below requirements.
– Meet the language level requirement for each language ability as writing, reading, speaking and listening.
– Should have a minimum of 2 years of full-time or an equal amount of part-time work experience in the right organization within 5 years before applying. Also, it should be paid work.
– Ensure to fulfil all the requirements for the skilled trades as per the National Occupation Classification criteria, except requiring a qualification certification.
– Have a qualification certification in the skilled trade that is provided by a Canadian provincial, federal or territorial authority. As well as a full-time valid job offer for a minimum of 1 year.
For the Federal Skilled Traded Program, there is no education necessity. However, education is vital when you need to improve the Express Entry Pool ranking. You can do this in the below 2 ways:
– Went to a Canadian school can help you get the certificate, degree, or diploma points from a Canadian high school or post-secondary education institution.
– When you have foreign education, for a completed education credential, you can get the score. If you have an ECA report for immigration from a chosen organization shows your education is similar to a completed credential, degree or diploma from a Canadian high school or post-secondary institution.
– You should meet the least Canadian Language Benchmark score of 5 for speaking and listening and 4 points for reading and writing in the language requirements.
– As well, you must take the verified language tests for writing, reading, listening and speaking.
– Then enter this test result in the profile of your express entry.
This language test is applicable for 2 years after the test result date. Also, they should be valid on the day you apply for PR.
Except, you can currently work legally in Canada and have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer, you should show that you have adequate money for you and your family to settle in Canada.
It is crucial that you should be permissible in Canada when it comes to the Federal Skilled Traded Program.
The Federal Skilled Traded Program has the least requirements for skilled work experience, education, and language eligibility. Thus, make sure to meet all these necessities to be qualified.
If you meet all the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Traded Program, then they will access your application depending on the below factors.
These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to calculate your Federal Skilled Worker Program eligibility. You can also get points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors. Moreover, the present pass mark is 67 points for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
If you meet these requirements, then you can submit an Express Entry profile to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Submitting an Express Entry profile does not assure a candidate will get Canadian permanent residence. After submitting an Express Entry profile only, an applicant be assigned a CRS score and be considered for permanent residence in the upcoming Express Entry draws for Invitations to Apply (ITAs). When submitting an Express Entry profile, an FST candidate will be obligatory to provide information from the below documents:
It is mandatory that all candidates under the Express Entry programs provide approved language test results taken in the prior two years.
– Identification Documents
Candidates should provide information from identification documents. Preferably, an applicant and all accompanying family members should have passports applicable for travel.
– Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA)
To declare points for education, a Federal Skilled Traded Program applicant must submit a legal ECA report attesting to the value of overseas education by Canadian standards.
The Aram Visas is one of the reliable immigration consultancies that offer legal immigration services. So, we assure you to get through the Federal Skilled Traded Program. To know more about the FSTP, feel free to contact us.