The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is for skilled workers with Canadian work experience and a desires to become permanent residents. It is also one of the best routes to Canadian permanent residence, as it takes only three to four months to process!
The Express Entry system is managing the CEC and uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank interested candidates. Applicants who have competitive CRS scores will get invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
To be qualified for the Canadian Experience Class, an applicant should have a minimum of 1 year of full-time (or an equivalent amount of part-time), skilled work experience in Canada. The Canadian work experience must have been getting within the past three years from the date of the application.
CEC is not an option for overseas nationals who do not have new Canadian work experience.
You must meet the necessary language levels needed for your occupation for every language ability
Provided a candidate meets these requirements, for the Canadian Experience Class program, they will be qualified to submit an Express Entry profile. But, applicants should remind that they must meet Canada’s basic acceptability requirements. Certain illegal offences and medical conditions may make a person prohibited to Canada.
You can have work experience in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs. Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (even if you were on a co-op work term) don’t count towards the lowest requirements for this program.
There is no education necessary for the Canadian Experience Class.
There are 2 ways you can do this, to improve your rank in the Express Entry pool for immigration purposes,
* If you went to a Canadian school, you can get points for a diploma, certificate or degree from a Canadian: secondary or post-secondary institution or If you have overseas education, you can get points for:
* a completed foreign diploma, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for immigration reasons from an elected institute showing that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian: secondary or post-secondary institution
You should take official language tests for:
Explain the test results in your Express Entry profile.
After the date of the test result, your language tests are applicable for 2 years and must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.
You must be permissible to Canada.
Express Entry holds rounds of invitations and invites Canadian Experience Class candidates to depend on their CRS scores. You just need to use the CRS calculator tool available online to calculate your points for CEC scores.
There are three different advantages for Canadian Experience Class candidates under Express Entry.
Canadian Experience Class candidates have a minimum of 12 months of Canadian work experience. This is a highly-valued aspect under the CRS, and, as such, gives these candidates access to CRS points for their Canadian experience.
As the required certification is the least, Canadian Experience Class applications are processed swiftly, frequently within three to four months.
Applicants under the Canadian Experience Class do not necessarily have to show verification of settlement funds, as FSWC and FSTC candidates are.
* Get a Canadian work permit.
* Complete one year of work in Canada
* Make sure you meet other eligibility criteria
* Create an Express Entry profile
* Improve your CRS ranking and profile
* Get an invitation to apply
* Complete a medical, present safety background checks, and submit an e-application
* Your e-application is reviewed
* Get permanent resident status conformation and complete your landing
* Get your PR card
If you want any help regarding the express entry, Canadian Experience Class and others, then feel free to contact Aram Visas. Our experts are always here to help you through the whole immigration process. Therefore, you can easily immigrate to Canada without any stress and difficulties. So, feel free to contact us!